The Organisers are keen to ensure that there will never be a dull moment outside the business hours -- be it delegate or accompanying person!! After the Technical programmes the following entertaining activities will be featured:
- The open Conference Dinner will be held on Thu, 19th July, 2018, preceded by an open-air "Participative" entertainment. The audience will mingle with the entertainers who will be depicting typical and authentic Indian Village scenes and entertainments [ such as Street Plays, Karagam, Mimic Horse, etc]. This will be a novel experience for the delegates, which they might not have experienced elsewhere!
- There will be an Entertainment programme on 18th, comprising Traditional Indian Dances, choreographed by authentic Indian traditional ballet teams, such as Bharata Natyam, Mohini Attam, Kuchi pudi, etc. along with explanatory talks.
- Please note that persons accompanying the registered delegate have to pay an additional amount for Entertainment Programme as per the packages mentioned in Accompanying Persons Registration Form.
- Apart from the above, every day after the formal programme is over there will be experiential entertainment programmes covering a wide variety of (typically Indian) enjoyable sessions, such as Mehendi (the Indian art of decorating palms with colourful designs}, Rangoli/ Kolam (the Indian art of floor decorations), Indian astrological readings, Chaat (Indian "starters/hors d'oeuvres" ) tasting, Pottery making, handwriting analysis, portrait painting, etc. Some of these will have tariff applicable for use.
- Recreation facilities with a DJ will be made available in the late evening.