Poster Submission - Closed
1. Apart from Papers, a limited number of Posters are also invited on subjects related to Lean Construction, on a first come-first accepted basis:
- Initial submission of an Abstract and registering for Poster Submission; the Abstract can be submitted using the uploading link below, and should be of maximum 200 words, covering Objective and Methodology briefly. Once the Abstract is submitted and approved, a Poster number will be sent to the Authors, which should be used for all further submissions.
- On approval of the abstract with or without modifications, the Poster can be submitted directly without the need for any paper. Approval will be normally given within two to four weeks.
2. The Posters shall be prepared using the template (.ppt) format which can be downloaded here. The completed poster will be in A1 size and can be prepared by overwriting the content in the template and shall be uploaded using the document uploading system below. Once the poster is accepted (with or without comments) it shall again be uploaded using the system below, along with the Copyright Form. The Conference Organizers will arrange for printing all the posters in a uniform A1 format and make them available for display at the Conference venue. It is proposed to bring out a Posters Compendium where all accepted Posters will be printed in A3 format, i.e. a poster will appear half and half on the two facing pages of the volume. The Compendium will be made available to all delegates in soft copy and a hard copy will also be on sale.
3. The Posters, including the ones recommended by the Scientific Committee (under case wherein a not accepted paper which has some merits, can be accepted for presentation only as Poster, with paper also included in conference proceedings), will not be included in the Conference Proceedings but will be included in a separate printed compendium.
4. Authors of accepted Posters will need to submit a signed Copyright form in specified format, which can be downloaded below.
5. The accepted posters will be on display during the three days of the Conference, and separate poster sessions will be scheduled, wherein the authors of a limited number of posters will be invited to make short presentations. However, the poster authors are welcome to interact with the delegates during any of the breaks.
6. Link for Poster Registration and Abstract Submission