Refund and Cancellation Policy
1. If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with the Organisers who would require valid justification for the change, someone else from the same institute/organisation, provided the request is made before 30th June, 2018. However, if an author of an accepted paper/ poster transfers his/her registration to another person who is not a co-author of that paper/ poster, then he/she loses the presentation slot for that paper/ poster.
2. Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person or to another event, then the following refund arrangements apply:
Only Registration Fees paid can be refunded to the extent of 50% till 1st June, 2018. After that date none of the payments can be refunded.
3. For cancellations from authors made on account of a failed visa application, the registration fees paid less reasonable administrative expenses will be refunded, provided the visa application was for a Conference Visa made well in time and valid documentation is submitted in support of the denial. In this event, the paper will still be published in the Conference Proceedings and delegates will receive an electronic copy of the Proceedings.
4. Important note for failed visa applications: Notification must be received by us in writing (email or fax) not later than 30th June, 2018 for refunds to be eligible. Cancellations received after this cut-off time will not be eligible for refund.
5. In the event that printed proceedings have been ordered and the participant is unable to attend, additional postage charges may be applied for mailing by regular post to the address provided by the registrant, if requested. This will only be done once. Please ensure that you provide correct postal address.
6. Refunds will be made in the following ways:
a) For payments received by credit or debit cards, the same credit/debit card will be used for refunds.
b) For all other payments, a bank transfer will be made to the payee nominated account.
c) For payments received from outside the India by bank transfer, the refund will be made by bank transfer and all bank charges will be debited from the registrant's account.